Vision and Values
Kaleidoscope Learning Trust strives to be an innovative, leading educational community in which all our children are given the best possible start in life. Every child in our academies will enjoy a wonderful, personalised learning experience which allows their aspirations and potential to be realised. Our young people will be helped to develop and grow into strong, cultured citizens, able to thrive in the world and become independent, happy and fulfilled individuals.
Each of our academies will have and celebrate its own unique identity. Within our Trust, however, we will, by working together, share our values of community, inclusiveness, respect, tolerance, aspiration, hard work and fairness.
Kaleidoscope Learning Trust (KLT) promises
- to drive school improvement across its academies by offering expert advice, guidance, challenge and support to all its SLTs and by promoting and driving excellence in governance at the local level.
- to capitalise on the outstanding talent of its staff by building upon best practice and growing its own exceptional workforce through a commitment to collaborative approaches to staff growth and continuous professional development.
- to ensure that its academies thrive and perform at the highest level within their sectors.
- to help its academies to work efficiently, supporting the wellbeing and work-life balances of all staff, by reducing unnecessary bureaucracy and workload.
- to be relentless in its goal to enable all its academies to be the best they can be.